The Cimmi's

The Cimmi's

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's day




It was a great Mother's Day this year. We went to church in the morning and it was a great service about.....mothering. I walked out feeling a little guilty but encouraged. Being a mom is sometimes very hard but it sure is so easy to love my kids. And this mothers day was especially special because I am pregnant with a precious little boy that I am so excited to meet. The kids painted my belly with face paint for mothers day and they had a blast (although, I think it was more fun for me). Danny did a great job pampering me and taking food and bath responsibility which was WONDERUL. I love this stage of life. My children are precious to me and I thank God for them everyday. It is sometimes so easy to get caught up in the busy times and the disciplining do's and don'ts but lately I have been trying to focus on how God made created these lives and gave me the responsibilty to raise them. He picked their lives for my life and He makes everything perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment